Organic Aloe Vera Gel
FOR NORMAL & OILY SKIN
ORGANIC ALOE VERA GEL AND NOTHING ELSE!
What can this product do for you:
- Our Organic Aloe Vera Gel helps to soothe, moisturise and soften dry skin
- Conatural's aloe gel is one of nature's most effective skin soothers: conditioning parched, rough or sun-exposed skin
- Apply to dry or chapped skin, wounds, burns and skin irritations or as a general moisturiser
- Also works fabulously when used as a hair mask
- A Daily Moisturiser- Conatural's Aloe Vera gel is rich in Vitamin C, E and beta carotene which gives it its nourishing and anti-ageing qualities
- Use Aloe Vera Gel for face to moisturize the skin without making it greasy, which makes it a great daily moisturizer for those with oily skin
- A Skin Healing Mask- (For normal to oily skin): Aloe Vera gel is wonderful for not only healing acne scars but also for moisturizing the skin and keeping it youthful.
- Apply a thick layer for 30 minutes and let it sit. It’s mild in scent on its own and has a particularly wonderful cooling feel. Wash off the residue with water (no soap or face wash)
- A Skin Healing Mask – (For dry skin) : Take a tablespoon of Aloe Vera gel, a pinch of turmeric, a teaspoon of honey, a teaspoon of milk and a few drops of rose water. Blend this mix till you get a paste. Apply it and leave in for about 20 minutes. Wash off with water
- As a Hair Mask: Apply Aloe Vera gel to roots and main length of hair. Wash off after 30 minutes with shampoo
- Do not apply for longer as hair may become stiff which can cause them to break when you are washing them
- For a deeper moisturization experience for dry hair, use Aloe Vera Gel for hair by mixing 3 tablespoons of Aloe Vera gel with 2 tablespoons of Organic Coconut Oil and half teaspoon of honey and apply to roots and main length of hair. Wash off after 30 minutes with shampoo
- A Sunburn Healing Gel - Conatural's Aloe Vera gel can help reduce redness and pain associated with sunburn fairly quickly and can be applied liberally as neede
- Apply the gel plain or mix it with a carrier oil, such as Organic Coconut Oil, for extra moisturizing and healing benefit
- Minor Skin Burns - Aloe Vera gel's moisturizing and healing benefits transcend into the skin to reduce inflammation and aid in repair of the skin fairly quickly
- To use it on a burn, apply just enough to coat the burn. The pain should go away almost immediately upon application
- Cuts and Wounds - Aloe Vera gel contains polysaccharide fibers which also help to seal wounds
- It's natural cooling properties also help soothe pain from cuts and wounds.
- Apply Aloe Vera gel to minor skin cuts and wounds after you’ve cleansed the area with water. You can then seal with a bandage and let it sit to heal overnight or for a day
- Itching or Skin Irritation or Mosquito Bites - Psoriasis and skin irritation can both be a pain to deal with and can also be hard to manage
- Aloe Vera gel is one of the best aloe vera gel to relieve itching and irritation because it contains glycoprotein which helps reduce inflammation upon contact
- Due to the ingredients natural origin, colour and consistency may vary from batch to batch. This does not affect the quality of the product
- Keep product in a cool and dry place and out of direct sunlight
- We are against animal testing and always will be. Safe for use for pregnant women
- May contain traces of nuts. Keep out of reach of children
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with clean water
This product should be used within 1 year from manufacturing date.
CAUTION: Natural products can also be allergic to some people. Test patch on inner elbow and leave for thirty minutes. Discontinue if any irritation occurs.
Distilled Aqua, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea